1) Formulate the industrial development plan and lawyer practice
criteria for Shenzhen.
2) Support the lawyers to practice
according to law, and uphold the legal rights of the lawyers.
Guide and inspect the normative construction work of the law firms.
4) Be responsible for the education, inspection and supervision
of the professional ethics and practice disciplines.
out lawyer service discussion, and summarize and exchange work
experience of lawyers.
6) Carry out pre-job training for those
who have achieved the legal professional qualification or lawyer
qualification and expect to take up the lawyer profession.
Accept the complaints against the members.
8) Reconcile the
dispute that occurs between the members during the practice.
Formulate and implement the industrial award/punishment regulations
10) Propagandize the work of lawyers and publish
journals of lawyers.
11) Organize the members to carry out
12) Carry out cultural & sports
activities, host welfare campaigns, and organize mutual aid in the
13) Formulate the guideline of legal fees for the
14) Coordinate the relationship between
legislation, jurisdiction, and administrative organs, and expand and
regulate the legal service market.
15) Exercise other
responsibilities authorized by Shenzhen
jurisdictional/administrative organs and the superior lawyers
16) Assume other responsibilities stipulated by the
laws and regulations of the State and Shenzhen Special Economic